Our greatest commandment is to love God and love people! We need His help to accomplish both! Join us on the journey
Our frequently asked questions
- What is it like?
- Lively is the best word for our worship. We believe we are worshipping God directly, so we are happy to honor him wholeheartedly. We can be a little boisterous in our praise. We have a worship team that leads us to look to God for strength and answers.
- What about my kids?
- Families are the cornerstone of the church, so kids are always welcome. Kids need to learn to be in church, so bring them and take the time to teach them. You can bring a few things to distract them, but they need to see their family in church, worshipping, praying, and believing together with the church.
- Where do I park?
- We have parking around three sides of our building.
- What do I wear?
- Come as you are comfortable. The preacher will likely wear a jacket and a tie on Sundays, but we are ordinary people. Some come with work clothes on straight from work to be there. We are happy you are here!
- How can I get connected?
- Getting connected is often an issue. We have greeters that will collect the info you feel comfortable sharing, and our team will reach out and see how we can connect with you and apply your talents to the kingdom with us.